Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday............



Here we go again.....that wonderful blog carnival from McKMama that we have all come to love and enjoy, "not me" MONDAY!! Come and join us, the more the merrier.

This past weekend I did not sit around and pretty much do nothing and totally enjoyed the down time. I would never do that. Nope I am always actively involved in being constructive, always! And I would never be glad to take a whole week off of work with nothing planned but a few dig in projects at home. Nope!! I would never ever want to miss work.

And I would never stare at my kitchen table and want to throw my arms in the air with frustration, like here. And it is so not covered with pumpkins going moldy, pumpkins drying out, school work, books, papers, and various other items that I have been to lazy to pick up. Nope I would never be frustrated or lazy over such a simple thing. Never!! That is just so not me.

And just a quick side note. midMan did not get sick last night and throw up all the way to the bathroom, including all over the carpet on the way to the bathroom (eeeewwwwwww). Nope, we as adults never have those uncontrolled moments. Never, never, never!! Just like us women never squirt when we laugh and jump. Nope, none of that ever happens to us. We are always in total control of ourselves and our surroundings, so none of this could have ever happened. EVER!!!

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are so funny! Sounds like an interesting weekend! :) Glad you are taking some time off to enjoy getting some things done around your house.

    ReplyDelete