Monday, October 12, 2009

Quiet Weekend

So I was just sitting here thinking about what a quiet weekend we had when I realized it really wasn't that quiet. I guess it seemed like it because we didn't go for a ride up to the mountains, nor did we do a lot at home. What we did do was......

  1. Up at 5:30am.
  2. Cook breakfast, and cleanup the kitchen.
  3. Went to our other bank to get funds.
  4. Looked all over town for the people selling red potato's, 50 lbs for $10.00.
  5. Could not find the potato people.
  6. Dropped tailEnd off to visit with his friend for the day, it was her birthday and they got to go eat at The Olive Garden (jealousy has reared it's ugly head).
  7. Gave up on cheap red potato's and went to Smiths and got 50 lbs of russet potato's for $50.00.
  8. Stopped at Lin's and picked up a few cases of veggies for my mom and dad.
  9. Got a donut and a drink, for midMan and myself, for our little ride to Milford to take the 50 lbs of russet potato's and the cases of veggies to my parents.
  10. Drove 50 miles to Milford and visited with my parents for a little while.
  11. 2:30pm back in the truck and on our way home.
  12. 3:15 back home and stopping at Papa Murphy's for pizza for dinner.
  13. Headed back home and saw the potato people selling the red potato's.
  14. Stopped and bought 50 more lbs of potato's.
  15. Home, and making sure that my camera is all ready for the pictures that I will be taking for a really cute little family.
  16. Getting really nervous about taking pictures. I've never done this before.
  17. Taking pictures at Canyon Park for an hour and a half. I will post a few later in the week and I will for sure want honest opinions. Please!
  18. Back home and cooking pizza and taking a shower.
  19. Now we get to eat and sit for a minute or two before bed.
  20. Pick up tailEnd.
  21. And now it's bed time.
  22. Up at 6:00am to get ready for church.
  23. Cook pancakes and eat pancakes. Put together Chili for dinner and put in crock pot to simmer all day.
  24. Off to church.
  25. Back home and making a banana cream pie and a chocolate cream pie.
  26. Laundry.
  27. tailEnd working on home work, trying to keep him motivated, and seeing that it is taking him all day to get it done. There really was not that much. Just to many distractions.
  28. All three kids all home, with their significant others, eating dinner. Chili, cornbread, and pie, yyyuuuummmmm.
  29. Mom of cute little family came over to look at the pictures, unedited of course, and she seemed to like them.
  30. Oldest son got me Lighthouse. Cool!!
  31. Clean kitchen, take shower.
  32. Now for me time. Watch Amazing Race (love this show, want to do it).
  33. Work on a really cute afghan that I am doing for my brothers new baby.
  34. Bed.

Whew, I may be a little glad that the work week has started. I think I might need to catch my breath a little bit here.

OK, I know it wasn't that busy but sometimes it just really seems like it. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. I just want to come and hang out with you for a weekend and be busy together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete