Monday, October 19, 2009

Harvest of Friends BLOG PARTY


OK, so I am the late one for this Blog Party, but usually I am the early one in everything that I do, that is except for having babies, always at least 1 week over due, and one was two weeks over and he had to be persuaded to join our little family out of the womb. But back to topic, I really wanted to join and thought I would have plenty of time, because I didn't have to work today and I had all weekend to do this, but as you can all tell things just didn't go as I planned.

That being said, here is my late arrival.


1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Cantaloupe. Favorite negative calorie food right now.


2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? This one is easy. My family. I would be lost.


3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Mountains, hands down. We go as often as possible and hope to build our dream cabin and live in it full time in 4 years.


4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Pulling weeds. Does that count, it's outside. But I do hate it!!!


5. Who do people say you remind them of? tailEnd says my mom. Nobody famous for me.


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? Love to just veg with the family. I am so not a social butterfly. I'm the worm that stays pretty much in the same square foot my whole life.


7. What's your all time favorite movie? Seven Brides for Seven Brothers


8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Remove it. And I bought water proof mascara by mistake. I totally hate it!!!


9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? Photography!! And this week I will start the dream. Going to check out classes at SUU.


10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? We don't know. I guess I am not strange.


11. What first attracted you to your spouse? That someone else wanted him. I know that's bad but then I think it was because he was so needy. I love to be needed.

12. What is something you love to smell? Coffee, hands down. To bad I can't stand the taste.


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. When I want something done it better get done now. Oh and I'm really cheap.


14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Something for the kids or for midMan.


15. Are you a silent laughter or a loud laughter? What makes you laugh the hardest? Little giggle. Full out laugh when I watch AFV with tailEnd. He makes me laugh.


16. Where is your favorite place to shop? No where. I hate to shop.


17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Read and take baths.


18. Are you a big spender or frugal? As I said, cheap, cheap, cheap.


19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) This is a hard one. Ummmm................I'll think on this one because I seriously do not know.


20. Would you want to be famous? Maybe a little recognition. I have determined that I need to be noticed. Not a lot but just a little bit. So maybe famous with my family.

OK, well that wasn't too hard. I think I learned a little bit about myself. I hope everyone has a great day and an even better evening.

Love to All,

midRae

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I enjoyed reading that. I can't wait for you to develop your photography talent ever more--you have tons of natural talent to start with, so it'll be exciting to see you pursue that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae,

    So nice to meet you! I'm like you, love the "smell" of coffee, but don't drink it.

    Enjoyed getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is the BEST movie ever! My girls (6,4,3) can even sing the songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my good friend! You were not late as me getting this posted. I just barely got mine done! I loved reading your answers. We have a lot in common! Have a great week off work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was later posting than you! It was fun reading your answers. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete