Friday, October 23, 2009

Dayton's Day

OK, I first need to start this post off with a note of frustration. See, I usually upload all of my photo's through my Flickr account, only it's not cooperating today, along with everything else in my life, at least it seems that way. I don't know if it has anything to do with using Lightroom to edit my photo's or not, but hopefully I can get it all worked out sometime this weekend or I will definitely be pulling my hair out.

On to Dayton's Day.  Dayton is my middle child and I love him so.  I always feel as if I can connect with him on so many different levels.  We are both middle children, and as middle children, we tend to deal with things a lot differently than most people.  But back to just Dayton and Dayton's Day.


After one long year of learning, doing, fixing, spending, hurting, bleeding, and growing, he started his car yesterday.  Now his car has not been out of commission for one year, but he has been building a new engine for it over the past year.  Two months ago he really got on it and yesterday was the day.  He started it and all is great.  We are so proud of him, he did it pretty much all by himself.  When he had a problem he would track down all of the information that he needed or he would just figure it out and make it all work right.  He for sure has the mentality it takes to figure things out.  What an amazing accomplishment!!  He rocks!!!


He also took and passed the written test for his Utah CDL license.  He can now drive big trucks, just like his daddy.  He has had quite an amazing day and I would like the world to know just what an amazing young man he is.  We love him and are so very, very proud of him.

I love you Dayt and am so glad that you are my son.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment: