Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday.......

Yes folks, it's that time again, 'not me Monday'.  And I would love for each and every one of you to join us in the carnival of fun.







Sooooooo, here we go.

I did not crochet 10 new born beanies this past week.  Nope, I would never find such a cute pattern online, and proceed to make way too many, that I have now decided to donate them all, except for the three for my brother, to the nursery at the local hospital.  I would never, ever, go so far overboard.  Nope, never, not me.  And I would never choose to continue making them until I get bored.  Nope, this is so not me.


And I would never proceed to bake my brains out while I was off work this past week.  Nope, I did not bake dinner rolls twice, bake a double batch of cinnamon rolls, and then proceed to make four batches of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies at once.  Nope, no, no, no.  Never me!!


I would also never get so bored while off work for a week, I really do love my time off, that I am really excited to be back to work.  Nope, it was not insanely quiet at my house this week.  And I did not just decide to stop doing this post so that I could watch The Amazing Race.  Nope, I would never let anything else get in the way of me typing up this post. 

Commercial break, I'm back. 

And I would never ever forget my father-in-laws birthday.  Nope this does not happen to me on each and every one of my parents and my in-laws birthdays and anniversary's.  Nope this never happens to me and most definitely did not happen this past week, on the very day of his birthday, when the in-laws just happened to stop by and visit on their way back home.  No I would never ever embarrass myself like that with the ones I love. 

Never, Never, Never!!!

Hope you all had a great week.

Love to All,

midRae

P.S.  And I did not just book my second photo shoot.  Nope, not me.  And I am not excited and scared all at once.  Never me.  And I am not going to let all of my friends know that I would love to do their photos, too.  Nope not me and I would never tell them all that, 'I am not a professional, but please please let me take your picture.'  Nope, never, ever me. 

2 comments:

  1. You don't know how excited I am to find a blogger my age. I have been looking everywhere, not that i don't enjoy all the young mother blogs but I have been looking for someone my age...does that sound cheesy? i'll be back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your Not Me's! At least you had something to write about. I couldn't think of anything so no post for me this week. Does that tell you how boring my life is? I gotta find me a one! :)

    ReplyDelete