Monday, October 12, 2009

1st Photo Shoot


So here they are. A few examples from my first time ever doing real photography. I know that they could use a lot of work, but I think that will come in time. Amanda & Johnny are such a cute couple and they have the most adorable little girl.



In my earlier post I said that my son got me Lighthouse, he actually got me Photoshop Lightroom 2. So much cooler that a Lighthouse, trust me on this one.

I would love everyone to comment and give me their opinions. My only request is to critique me with nice words but please make them honest so that I can learn and improve. I will have more pictures to post of this cute little family in the near future.

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. I think they are fabulous! I wish I knew how to do that. I wouldn't be able to critique you though because I think they look great by my eye. I am so interested in learning more about photography but can't afford the classes right now. I guess I need to start with some good photo editing software, photoshop comes well recommended. Is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, these are gorgeous! The top one is my favorite--I love the composition, clarity, and color.

    ReplyDelete