Friday, October 9, 2009

Upstaged Part 2

I just wanted to share proof that I was definitely upstaged this past weekend taking photos. These are the best that I got, and yes they have been edited, and you can count on the fact that tailEnd will no longer be sitting by the door, it's the middle of the truck for him from now on. Even if he does need to be popped out with a crowbar.

I wish I was holding my midMan's hand,
just strolling down this lane,
taking it all in.

And I do have to say, this one is for sure a favorite.
I love the fall bokeh.

And yes, I promise to share my camera with tailEnd and his brothers. All three have shown an amazing amount of talent for taking photos and I need to play nice and share my toys.

Even when I do get UPSTAGED.
Sometimes it may be under protest but I promise, with all of my heart and all of my motherly instinct, to share.

Love to All,

midRae

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! What kind of camera do you have and what do you use to edit the pics? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikon D60
    Photoshop - Pioneer Woman Sets
    You just download her sets and it's really easy. They are all preset so I don't have to know a lot about Photoshop. But I want to take a class at the college for both Photoshop and Digital Photography. Still a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Rae so are Tailends :+)

    ReplyDelete