Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday........



Here we go again.....that wonderful blog carnival from McKMama that we have all come to love and enjoy, "not me" MONDAY!! Come and join us, the more the merrier.

Here we go........

I would never take two of my four wonderful guys to a place in the mountains that has a CAUTION sign posted, at sunrise, with the temperature at 28 degrees. Nope I would never do that. And then I would never let them do this.......

And then proceed to freak out when tailEnd wanted to go out onto the little walkway with a drop off on each side. Nope, I would never do that. And then I would never turn my back and walk off promising them both that I would make sure to have a really great funeral for them, just to get them to come back to safe ground. I definitely would never do that.

And I would never ask myself, 'Why do you keep taking those that are most precious to you to places that are very scary to you? Why oh why do you do this?' Nope I would never ask myself that.

Moving on.........

I would never attempt to bake the 7-UP Cake, for like the thousandth time, in the hopes that it would work out this time. I would never do that. Nope not me.

And I would never grab my camera to document the rise and fall of the great and wonderful 7-UP Cake, and then cry my eyes out and swear that I will never try this again. Nope I would never do that, ever.

And I would never show the pictures to the world so that they could see what a failure I am at baking this most delicious cake. Nope I would never do that. Never, never, never!

Love to All,

midRae

P.S. And I did not take a break from blogging for a few day. I promise, I didn't. I would never ever do that.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that cake was still yummy and that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete