Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday.........


Sooooo......as you guessed it's that time of the week again and we are joining McKMama on her weekly adventures of what we definitely did not do this past week.

My week was, well let's just say it was a little stressful. I did not cry in front of tailEnd this past week because I had so much going on and I just could not take it any more. Nope that is definitely not something a mother would do, we would never let our children see us in our weakest moments. Nope, never.

And we definitely did not go to the mountains this weekend with the express purpose of getting fall pictures and only came home with this one.


Nope that is not something that I would ever think to do. And this picture was actually taken while we were in town looking up at the mountain. Nope I would never let a misunderstanding, little argument, with midMan get in the way of our fun family weekend. I would never do that.

Here's to a little better week with a little more of myself under control and I'm hoping that the leaves and colors hang on for one more week so that I can take a few pictures. But if not I definitely will not feel sad for the opportunities that I let slip by, nope not me. :(

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, it sounds like we both had difficult weeks and a week that we are glad is over! Here is to a much better week for both of us. The picture looking above Cedar City with those fall colors is just beautiful! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete