Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Culinary Magic.....NOT


This is one of my favorite books. It's my recipe book.
It has hand written recipe's from many years ago in it.




It also has a lot of recipe's from
HERE.


The Pioneer Woman rocks and she is publishing a recipe book.


It comes out the end of October and I have already ordered my copy.
I sure wish she was coming to southern Utah on her book tour.
But, alas, no such luck.




This past weekend I made these sandwich's.
The only thing we could say was, "Yummmmm!"


Then I decided to make this,
so that I would be able to just throw it in the oven after church.
Give us an even bigger, "YUmmmmm!"



I decided to include these wonderful little things, too.
"Yum, Yum, and an additional Yum!"


Oh, and we must never forget dessert, ever!
The sweetest neighbors in the world brought over some apples,
so guess what I made? Betcha can't guess.
Actually I betcha did.


Mmmmmmm, Apple Pie.

You know I really should start taking pictures of the finished product,
even the ones that bomb, which is usually the outcome,
instead of just the recipes.
I'm sure that would be just a little bit more interesting than looking at my old recipe book.

Love to All,

midRae
PS...............the pictures seem a little dark, so I would like to say I'm sorry. Hopefully the next ones will be a little lighter. I'm still figuring out the camera and Photoshop so please bear with me. I'm sure this process will be going on forever, let's hope that we all see a little improvement over time, I'm thinking maybe a college course is in my future when it comes to taking pictures. What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. No secret aspirations or strange likes huh? Yeah yeah. (just kiddin) That's okay.
    I have a friend who would say the same thing but I'll bet I could
    pull something out of her if I tried hard enough. :). Well, you're
    perfectly lovely just the way you are! Do you like dreadlocks? Ha!
    Your chum,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete