Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday.......

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not just go visit MckMama's blog and wish that I had something to share with everyone so that I could join in on "not me" Monday. Nope not me. I would never wish for something like that. And then I did not just sit at my desk, staring into space for 5 minutes, going over the last two weeks in my head and came up with nothing, I tell you nothing! Nope I would for sure not do that. I would never just stare into space and have nothing to show for it. NOPE!! definitely not me!!!

Hope everyone is having a great "not me" Monday, at least a much better one than I.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. Love It! And that is exactly how I have felt over writing a Not Me! this week. I have nothing to share... so i guess I will share nothing.

    ReplyDelete