Friday, September 18, 2009

Going Green

Another point of interest on our awesome adventures this past weekend were the Windmill Field just North of Milford, UT. They are not operational yet but it is getting close. I was really excited about seeing them but then we got close to them and they weren't moving and I was not so impressed.


I wanted to take a couple of really good pictures to show how big they were but I seemed to not quite get it and then some helpful older gentlemen decided they wanted to be in the picture too.


I guess this guy was in charge of tours for the day and we went out of turn.
I guess he showed us, next time we will get permission.

Here is my favorite picture.
This was later in the day and clear across the valley to the West.
The mountains sit to the East of Milford, my mom and dad have a great view of them out their living room window.
Anyways, it was pretty cool to see.
Now I can't wait until they are going. It should be pretty impressive.

Love to All,

midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment