Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday.......

 
 

Here we go again.  Yeah!!  And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!'  Let's all join in and see what we got.

I did not get to meet my new niece this Thanksgiving and completely forget to take any pictures.  Nope I would never do that.  That so does not sound like me.  But in my defense I must say that waiting all day to see her, after cooking a complete Thanksgiving dinner for 20, I may have been just a little bit tired.  Nope I would never get tired and then forget to take pictures of my new neice.  Nope, not I.  Oh, but she is adorable, 1 1/2 days old.  YUM!!!

And sadly, I have not been contemplating 'no more blogging for me'.  Nope, definately not I.  I have not let things get in the way of me being healthy.  Nope I would never do that, and I would never, ever, ever, put midRae last on my list.  Mom's just do not do that.  Nope!!  Never, never, never.

Love to All,

midRae
PS......No health issues, just no time for me to be healty, like working out, eating right, and I have been thinking about starting to get up at 4:00am, uugggg, just to get that workout in.  What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. I am the queen of forgetting to take pictures of important events/holidays.

    I hope whatever is up with your health is resolved soon! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete