Tuesday, November 17, 2009

News Alert!! News Alert!!

My video card has officially died in my computer, I can not see a thing, except for green lines.

 That said, I am taking a couple days, hopefully only a couple of days, break from blogging because I really should not blog from work and that is pretty much the only place I have access to a computer right now. Parts are on order, and should be received this week, for a new, improved, and much faster computer.  And this will happen, as long as I can get the oldest son over to my house the second I get the parts, he's a genius, and amazing, when it comes to computers.  Do you think that was enough of an ego boost that he will come at mommy's call?  Let's hope, and let's pray that he reads this.


Please don't leave me in my time of need, and if I find a little extra time at work, or can beg some computer time from the middle son, I will happily send out a new tidbits post and update on the computer and I may even be able to get some new photo's up of tailEnd that I took this past weekend. Wish me luck.


Love to All,

 
midRae

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new computer.

    Oldest son if you are reading this what a good boy you are to help out your momma! And sounds like you are an amazing computer guy! Obviously a proud momma.

    Middle son, your mom really needs to keep up on my blog so if you could kindly let her use your computer to read and update posts she can let you know when my next giveaway comes and you can enter to win! Maybe it won't be cookware this time...LOL

    Good Luck midRae. Hope you are back up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I will miss you. I really hope you get it up and running soon. Good luck with everything this week. I am pretty much about ready to give up on my dinosaur computer all together. We really need a new one.. but its like this... put a new transmission in car before it completely dies ($2500) or get new computer ($600)... Hmmmmm... Car wins. Now to save that money.

    ReplyDelete