Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday........

 
 
MckMama is back.  Yeah!!  Awesome news and prayers answered for Stellan.  And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!'  Let's all join in and see what we got.
 
I did not learn some great and exciting news this past week that I am not sharing with all of my blog friends, at least for a month or two.  Nope I would never decide to leave you all hanging for a while.  Nope I would never do that. 
 
And I did not sign up for college this past week and have to call my high school to get my transcripts faxed over to said high school, and I was not completely embarrassed by the thought that when I graduated all records were still kept on paper.  Nope I would never let something like that get to me.  Nope, I am completely secure in my age and at my age.  I promise, NOT!!


And I did not have some great and wonderful 'not me Monday' post for the past two weeks that I am not going to link to here and here.  I would never link up like that.  Nope, definitely not me!

I hope everyone has a great week. 

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. leave us hanging? that is always torture something I would not do. not me. will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I hate being left hanging! That is so not fair! I didn't post anything today because its 11:29 pm and It's the first time I've made it to the computer since Friday... a little late for a not me monday post don't you think?

    ReplyDelete