Friday, November 13, 2009

Transcripts?

I went online last week and applied to SUU here in Cedar City.  I hadn't heard any thing back from them so I called today and they told me that they needed my high school transcripts.  WOW, this could be tough. 


You see, I graduated a long, long, time ago and the year I graduated my high school received its first computer, so this tells you that all of my records are paper, not digital, and SUU needs them faxed to them.  Now I only want to take a few classes on photography right now, not get a degree, so exactly why do they want those old things and will they still take me if I have never taken the ACT or the SAT?


I called my old high school and explained who I was and what I needed and they said, 'Give us a number to call you back at in case we are unable to find anything.'  So, what do you think?  I wonder what SUU will do if my old high school is unable to find my transcript?  And seriously, how old do you think this makes me feel?


And you know what I just decided, it sure doesn't feel that long ago that I graduated.  I swear I am still only 20, at least on the inside, the outside is showing a little wear.  Just ask midMan, he feels the same way, that is until we try to hike 10 miles in one day or stay up past 10:00PM, then we're pushing it.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. Thats great that you signed up for those classes. I can totally understand where you are coming from. Man oh Man... I don't know if I could do it!

    ReplyDelete