Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me Monday.....



Sooooo......as you guessed, it's that time of the week again and it looks like McKMama is dealing with other, more important issues, namely her baby boy Stellan.  Please pray for Stellan, they need us all right now.  So please join me on my 'not me' Monday.  We can't link up but we can visit the ones we know.  I'm sure we all had one of those weeks were we did not do any of the following.




This is my cute baby Zoe, and I did not strip down and take a shower with her just so that I could get her really clean.  I would never take a shower with a dog and then I would never tell the blogging world about it.  Definitely not me.  And I would never submit her to endless picture taking knowing she is terrified of the flash.  Nope I would never keep trying to sneak up on her in a million different ways.  Nope, not I.

And I did not completely fail at working out this past week.  Nope, I would never let anything take away from my personal time, that one hour a day that I long for.  Nope not me, and definitely not women all over the world.  We would never put ourselves last.  Never, never, never.

And I did not eat 4 donuts at work on Friday.  I would never throw all semblance of my good health out the window, along with my workouts, and just bask in the unhealthness of 4 donuts in one day.  Nope, not me.  And then I did not post on my Facebook that the donuts had won.  Nope.  I am too much of a private person to ever share that with the world.  I have too much will power to ever let this happen.  This is so not me.  I promise, it really isn't.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. HeHeHE.. sometimes our will power just can't beat the want and need of unhealthy food. Which is fine, as long as its once in a while. You must have really needed those 4 donuts... after all the ones in the past that you have had the will power to just bypass. Hopefully you really enjoyed them and didn't feel to much guilt over it. :)

    ReplyDelete