Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photo Shoot #2

So, OK, I had my second photo shoot, still feels weird saying that, ever! And I have to say that it didn't turn out too bad. They were such a fun family and there really wasn't that much confusion.  They worked good together as a family and were really understanding with me.


Family Photo

Here's the whole gang, count them, Mom, Dad, Daughter, Son, two horses, and four English Bulldogs.  We had a few other challenges during our time together, including me being so new to this and still learning.  Add to that the wind and we were shooting the photo's a little bit earlier than I would have liked, just because I hadn't figured out the time change yet and I didn't want to run out of light.  Also, I think I need to learn to be a bit more assertive in placing people and telling them where to stand, how close, and please smile.  You know, all that stuff that photographers, not me yet, tell you to do.


Family Photo


Is this young man not the cutest kid you have ever seen?  And isn't that the 'Let's see what kind of fun/trouble I can find to get into' look?

 
Family Photo


Sweet sister was all about the horses.  She actually got the brown one, he was a wild mustang, when he was 5 months old and has trained him to accept a rider.  What love and talent she has.  Oh, and tailEnd thought she was really cute, too bad he was too shy to introduce himself.

 
Family Photo

I think this one is my favorite, yup, one of the dogs slipped in.  It all just worked out really good.  I know the lighting could be better along with people placement and getting them all to stand closer, but overall I think they turned out OK.  I am going to work on the editing, too. 

Wow, so much to learn and figure out.  Wish me luck.

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. Great shots--love all the pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job and Good Luck! The photos are really great. I love that they included all the animals/pets. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete