Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday..........




Oh it's that wonderful day of the week when we get to tell the world how we would never, no never, ever, ever, ever do something like.......................

Picking up tailEnd from weights for football dressed only in my PJ's with no bra. Nope I would never do that, it's should be against the law. And I most definitely did not proceed straight from picking tailEnd up to taking out the trash still in my PJ's and no bra, this time minus any shoes. Nope I would never do that. And I most definitely did not talk with tailEnd about memopause on our way to drop him off for weights the day before. Nope no me, I would never talk about something so personal with my 14 year old son. Nope, not me.

And to top all of that off I would definitely not write this post on Thursday because I will be gone all week and still wanted to join in the fun. Nope I would definitely not do that. Now if I could just figure the whole McLinky thing out, to work while I am gone, I would be good. I am lost and alone and afraid. Nope I would never get lost and alone and afraid, just ask midMan. Nope not me.

And I would never be secretly excited that my in-law were coming camping with us and not going to visit my brother-in-law's, two of them, and lose sleep over being so excited, we miss them so much. Nope not I, I would never covet time with my in-laws. MidMan wouldn't either, nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

Love to All,

midRae

PS.......Check out the link below and see what all the fun is about.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. Funny post. We have all definitely gone braless before. Hey, those quilts and afgans you make are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete