Saturday, July 18, 2009

GONE CAMPING!!!!!

I am excited, but sad, to say that I am on an adventure. CAMPING!!!!!

Excited because I love to go camping. I find it so relaxing and fun. I have lots of ATV riding, reading, hiking, fishing, cooking, photo taking, and eating to do (the diet starts July 27th).

Sad because I will miss you all. Please don't forget about me, I will be back (name that movie).

Come back and visit when I return, or check back thru out the week, I might get really motivated and do a few blogs before I leave,or maybe not. I should have lots of fun pictures for all to view, I may even have a fun story or two to tell also. So have a great week and enjoy the summer, I know I am. Heeeee Heeeee Heeee Woot! Woot! (midRae jumping for joy)


Love to All,


midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment