Monday, July 27, 2009

Back To Reality!!!!

I have spent the last two days trying to catch up on life after being gone, with no computer and no Internet, for 8 days. Life went on without me and it really takes a lot to catch up. I learned that Walter Cronkite had died, and I learned that I really do enter a lot of numbers into the computer at work. I learned that this little boy needs our prayers and thoughts. And I learned that I can go 8 days without a shower but must most definitely wash my hair at least every other day. I also learned that my family is so wonderful and I am so blessed to have them all in my life.

I learned that I am definitely a news junkie and a blogger junkie. I missed you all and it is going to take me weeks to catch up on everyone. I learned that it is time for me to get back on the diet and exercise wagon, after jumping off two weeks ago, if I want to fit into any of my cloths. Camping is really awful for diets!! I learned that squatting to take pictures is very very bad for my knee, hopefully the swelling will go down so I can work out tomorrow. No luck tonight, I spent the evening with a bag of frozen strawberries on my knee, it's twice the size of my other one.

I learned that I can catch fish (picture to follow later in the week), and I can also clean the fish. It was a big one, just come back and see. I learned that I really love to go camping and to just get away from the craziness of life, even if I do miss the news and the blogs. I learned that Kathy likes to play with her family and I learned that Brittany loves to go swimming with her daughter. I also learned that Rae is such an amazing woman, she's training for a marathon and I wish I could train with her.

But most of all I learned that I am so very thankful for all that God has chosen to bless me with.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment: