Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday....

This is my first try at doing this type of post so here we go, let's see what we get.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go for a ride this past weekend with my husband, to find a camping spot for our vacation next week, and drink 1 gallons, yes 1 gallons of water, in two hours. Nope not me. I then definitely did not have to go potty 4 times on the side of a dirt road and almost get caught by two motorcycle riders the last time. That would definitely not be me, I would never do that. Oh we did find a great camp site, midMan is so very very excited about it.

And I did not bake another 7up Cake with Mountain Dew and jump up and down because it didn't turn out to be rubber in the middle, like everything else I bake lately. Nope I definitely did not get really excited about that one. And I did not cook a great dinner and only tailEnd and I ate it. Nope, that would never never happen in my house.

And I did not wander aimlessly around my house wondering where everyone was this past week. Nope not me I would never be sad to have an empty house. I love to have an empty house so I would never ever be lost when everyone was gone. And I did not get excited when tailEnd came home from a week long camp out with the scouts. Nope I did not jump for joy, again, when I saw all of the dirty laundry to do. No I definitely would not do all of that because I was bored. Never, never, never.

And I would never forget that my middle son, Dayton, was in Las Vegas on Sunday morning and keep telling midMan and tailEnd to 'Please be quiet, Dayton is sleeping.' Nope my age would definitely never think to show it's ugly head and make me forget things. Nope definitely not me, nope never.

Oh, and I would never ever keep calling my brother at 9:00pm at night, while he was at the movie, to please come and get his dog that I was babysitting and then feel really bad about it. Nope I would never ever be so rude as to do that just so I could go to bed. Nope never happen.

Nope I would most definitely would not do any of that. Nope, never, not me.

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Hate it when you drink too much and have to go to the bathroom and there isn't one around!

    http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

    ReplyDelete