Friday, January 29, 2010

7 Day Photo Frenzy.

I have been participating in the '7 Day Photo Frenzy' over on facebook this week, and I have had a lot of fun showing a little bit of what 'I think I can do.' ha ha ha ha lol  I am not a professional by any means, and there is so much for me to still learn, but I love photography and I will never regret getting my camera, except for those hikes when it get's just a little bit heavy.  Any ways, I just wanted to share what I have.  Some photo's I have posted previously so don't get too bored.


Here goes!


Sunday's Theme - Youth




Monday's Theme - Friendship




Tuesday's Theme - Hobbies





Wednesday's Theme - Simplicity





Thursday's Theme - Black & White



 

Friday's Theme - Landscape




 
And Saturday's Theme - My Choice - Which one shall I choose, which one shall I choose?
 





 
Please enjoy.
 
Love to All,
 
midRae

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 (out of your picks)! That is: the thistles, the sunset (sunRISE?), the fall foliage, the fence post, and the sepia tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Great job Rae. They look very professional.

    ReplyDelete