Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pleasant Pheasant's

So most weekends midMan and I go on our little rides to see what we can see.  And we always see something. 

A couple of weeks ago we saw this:



Isn't she beautiful?

Then we saw him.



Even more beautiful.

Some times it just doesn't seem fair that the guy animals are always so much prettier than the girls.  I think the girls should always be more prettier, (is that right?).  More pretty, more gorgeous, more beautiful, I don't know.  But what I do know is that all men should definitely tell us that we are always the prettiest and the most gorgeous of them all.  At least if they know what is good for them.  And no, our butt will never look fat in those pants!

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. wow. i love your pictures. what state do you live in if you don't mind me asking? it's beautiful.
    kare

    ReplyDelete