Monday, February 1, 2010

'not me' Monday........

 






Here we go again. Yeah!! And now it's time for that fun weekly carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!' Let's all join in and see what we got. I'm sure we have a lot of those 'not me's' just stored up and ready to share.

Oh boy, here I go!

As we all know I had my knee fixed 3 1/2 weeks ago, torn cartilage, and I have had to slow down and let it heal, under protest.  I am not one to sit around, at least I like to think I am pretty active, and I was jogging 3 miles just three weeks ago.  So, it was not me who went walking last week at the indoor track at the college and managed to fast walk 3 miles in 50 minutes.  Nope, I would never push myself that much to get back to jogging 3 miles in less than 30 minutes.  And it was not me who became so frustrated by other jogger passing me that I seriously considered putting my foot out to trip them.  I would never let that thought cross my mind.  And nope, I do not hate to be left in the back of the pack and I am not thinking the whole time that everyone is say to themselves, 'Look at the slow person, look at the slow person.'  Nope, that is so not me.

And then in my all consuming track to physical fitness and slimness, I would never sabotage myself by making 7up Cake this weekend.  Nope, I would never do that, and I definitely do not do that each and every weekend with some other yummy and wonderful goodness that I love to cook.  Nope not me. Never, never, never!  On a side not, I finally got the 7up Cake to turn out right, which has never happened before, which you can read about here.  Yeah for me.

So this week is starting out with a promise to myself to be a good girl this week and to stay out of the kitchen this weekend.  My poor family.  I guess they are going to need to learn how to cook because I can not be left alone in the kitchen.  I've decided its best just to avoid that area of my house.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. I would probably want to trip those people same as you LOL. Congrats on the perfect 7-up cake. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete