Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I did it again, didn't I?

Yup, that seems to be what I do lately.  I disappear.  My midMan can't even seem to find me lately, and tailEnd can get a little lonely if I'm not right there with him.  Poor baby boy, I can still call him that even if he is bigger than me now, it's been a little lonely.  

But.......

I have been working diligently on my Resolution List, which you can read HERE.  I have accomplished item #1.  Yes, I did it.  I had the surgery on my knee last Thursday and all seems to be going well.  They even smoothed out my bone a little so that the knee should be a lot quieter than it has in the past.  I tend to grind when I walk, I know, I know, just a little too much information. 

Right now I am back to work, iced and propped up on a box, and told by my boss, 'NO Walking, unless you have to go to the bathroom.' (I overdid it yesterday and my whole leg decided to swell a little bit.)  Isn't my boss great?  Who has a boss that tells them to just sit and do nothing?  Guess what?  I do!!  He's pretty cool.  Lucky me, both the bosses rock!

So enough about the knee and on with a few photos I took a couple of weeks ago.



I love the feel of this one.  It came out so warm.



The oldest child of mine thinks this would be a great background for some portraits.  I agree but to bad that I haven't any to take.  I don't dare yet until I learn a little more.  Resolution #4.



Wheat in the winter.
  I just can't seem to resist.
  And what else am I going to take a photo of,
while midMan is checking out the local population of mule deer,
which I have taken thousands of pictures of already,
and I am left to sit and ponder the side of the road?

Love to All,

midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment