Monday, January 18, 2010

'not me' Monday........

 




Here we go again. Yeah!! And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!' Let's all join in and see what we got. I'm sure we have a lot of those 'not me's' just stored.

It was not me who went to the bathroom this past week at work, hobbling all the way with a bum knee after surgery, went into the stall, locked the door, struggled to sit down, started doing what we do, and had the door start swinging open.  Nope, it was not me who was trying to stop doing what it is we do, jump up as fast as I could with a non-working knee, scrambling to grab the door, and praying that I would not fall flat on my face.  Nope not me, I wouldn't be that worried about another girl seeing me in all of my non-dignity, and besides there are only 6 girls that work with me and we never ever cross paths in the girls room, and I am totally serious about that.

And it was not me, who is so sad about the lack of self control lately in her life, that I baked a pound cake yesterday.  Nope, I do not go around looking for ways, at least in the back of my mind, to kill any hope that I have of ever getting ready for a half marathon.  I would never do that, just like none of you do that either.  I am not my worst enemy.

And I did not take the bandage off of my knee just to see what it looked like and wish silently to myself that I hadn't done that.  EEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Please everyone, join in the fun and let's see what you all have been not doing.

Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I laughed about the bathroom scene. I have this picture in my mind and.... well... ummm its funny :) Sorry!? However, I do feel bad about your knee and I do hope you make a speedy recovery. And I hope you can run the marathon after having surgery. Good luck with all of that. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete