Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello?

Hello? 

Hello? 

Is any body still out there?  Can you hear me?  Is anybody there? 

I'm serious here, now is any body still out there?  Hello? tap tap tap  Is this thing on?  Can any body hear me?



Oh, hello, I am so relieved.  Some one is still there.  Thank you, thank you.

I know.  I know.  I took a little break and you all began wondering if I was still in here.  I am!  I promise.  Just having one of those 'Do I really want to blog anymore?' moments.  I think I have those moments quite often.  And you all are thinking to yourselves as you roll your eyes, 'No way, not midRae!  She would never think like that.' hahaha (I should have done one of those 'not me, Monday' post's, because it was so not me)

Anyways, here I am, at least for one more post (you all get it, sometimes it's a daily battle).  I wanted to share a few great photo's, at least I think so, I took this last weekend.  Please keep in mind that I was in a moving truck on a dirt road, snapping pictures through the windsheild, so the quality could be a thousand times better.



Wait for it.........




Wait for it.......




Wait for it............




BAMM!!!

Love to all,

midRae

3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful!! What an awesome thing to catch and be able to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I'm terrible at landscapes/nature/animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow That is so Beautiful!!! I wanted to talk to you about crocheting some things for my website. I actually buy all my hats and headbands from china. I was wondering if you know how to crochet baby booties? I have a couple pair that you could borrow if you need a example. Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete