Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

I saw this on my friend mommassoapbox and just had to share...........



Random Thoughts for the Day
(my thought added in PURPLE)


1) I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2) Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (been there)
3) I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (can I take one now?)

4) There is great need for a sarcasm font. (that would be for me, I want it)
5) How do you fold a fitted sheet?!
(I think I figured this one out, big ball in the corner of the closet)

6) Was learning cursive really necessary?

7) Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (what is MapQuest?)

8) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9) I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10) Bad decisions make good stories. (so true, I have a few to tell)

11) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (I do this quite often)

12) Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13) I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14) "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.

15) I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dangit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
(I think they just retought talking to me)

16) I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
(I gave up doing this a long time ago, comfort is where it's at)

17) I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18) My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad, what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How do I respond to that?
(Who still has a four year old?)

19) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

20) I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay.
(been there, long, long, time ago.  See #10, also can ask midMan)


I think we can all relate to more than one of these!  I sure did!!!

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. Rae, that was awesome! I seriously agree with almost all of them.

    ReplyDelete