Monday, December 21, 2009

Grandpa Trees

Last week, when I posted a picture of the 'Grandpa Tree' I received a couple of really nice comments.  This did give me much hope in the area of 'midRae someday taking really good photos that people might like.'  Rolling this over and over in my brain, I decided to share a few more photos that I took last February.  Please enjoy.














I know that I still have a lot to work on but hopefully these may brighten someone's day, and maybe they will remind you each of a wonderful 'Grandpa' whom you know and love.  I know that each of these photos do remind me how wonderful and full of knowledge my Grandpa's were, showing the length of their time here on earth with such character.

Love to All,

midRae

Quick addition:  All photos were taken here in Cedar City.

4 comments:

  1. Those are great photos. Love the tree...it's very cool. Where is that at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome photos. Great Job Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would say you don't have a lot of work to do, you already to an excellent job and let me know when you want to sell me that print of the grandpa tree. karen

    ReplyDelete