Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Bits of Christmas

It looks like a lot of my blogging pals have shown off their wonderful and great Christmas decorations, so I though I might as well join in the fun and show you all what I got.  Which, by the way, is not alot. (hehe I can rhyme)  I am really not into decorating a whole bunch, in my mind it's that much more that I have to dust and clean up when Christmas is all done and over with.  And this is all year long too, for my whole life, I just do not get into decorating.  Maybe someday when I have Grandkids.  We'll see what happens then. (this most likely will never happen, I'm so, so very bad)


I would much rather have my little Nativity.
Purchased for less than $20 and I love it.  It even came with a manger.





The LEGO Santa that my kids made for me years ago.
And I do keep it each year.  Sometimes a piece will break off but we always
make sure he looks good for Christmas.





The Woodsmen Santa that we purchased last year for midMan.
(midMan really loves this guy, he speaks to him just like my tree spoke to me)




The cutest little Snowmen,
 made with 2X4's,
that my best friend made me years ago.





And my tree.
  You know the one that spoke to me last weekend
and smelled like a campfire?
It's nothing fancy, but I love my tree every year.
Each one we get is special in it's own cool way,
like this one that is flat in back, and has a few holes here and there.
But this one really spoke to my heart,
and will be the center of our Christmas JOY, 
and will remind us all
what the season is really for.



Love to All,

midRae

2 comments:

  1. Very cute decorations and very lovely tree. Be sure to link up with MMB (Mormon Mommy BLogs) for their Home for the Holidays Virtual Home Tour. If you don't have it already, the link is on my post.

    ReplyDelete