Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday..........

 
 

Here we go again.  Yeah!!  And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!'  Let's all join in and see what we got.
 
 
So, it was not me who did not participate last week.  I would never have a period of time in my life when I would never have anything to contribute to "not me" Monday.  Nope.  And it was not me, who again, and again, and again, has started a new diet today.  Nope, I never fall off of the diet wagon each and every weekend.  Nope, not me.  And I would never sabatage my diet efforts by enjoying kitchen time, which is so amazingly fun, each weekend, definitely not me.
 
And on a much better note, it was not me who signed up for a digital photography class for the month of January.  Nope, I would never attempt to take better photos and try to understand the whole process better.  Nope, not me, I really enjoy living in the dark and leaving my photo taking up to chance. (yeah right, and I 'm the one in control of my world, NOT!!)  And it was not me who finally scheduled her surgery to fix the torn cartilage in her knee.  Nope, I would never live with the discomfort and continue jogging 3 miles each shot, since July.  I would never, ever do that.
 
And it was not me who completely forgot that the car insurance payment was coming out of the checking account today.  Nope, that was so not me.  I always make sure that I have plenty of money in my account each and every day, just in case. (hahahaha)  Good thing they will try twice.  Whew!!
 
And it is so not me that is sitting at my desk at work, wishing each and every one of you a great and wonderful Merry Christmas.  Please take a moment and remember why we are all celebrating with such good cheer.  I love you all and Merry Christmas.  I hope this time of year is all that you wished for.
 
Love to All,
 
midRae

1 comment:

  1. Well as far as the diet goes I would just give it up until after the New Year! Otherwise, if you are like me, you would be setting yourself up for failure. So just go have fun in the kitchen and enjoy your Holidays and relax and not worry about the diet. And then January 1st, you can be just like me and start it all up again :) Enjoy those photography classes. Wish they were more affordable for me to do. I will be looking for work Jan 1st instead of taking classes *bummer* :( Have a Merry one!

    ReplyDelete