Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday.....

 
 

Here we go again.  Yeah!!  And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!'  Let's all join in and see what we got.

So here we go.......

I did not floss my teeth this morning and find that I had caught one of my long hairs between my teeth in the process.  Nope.  And I did not have one heck of a time just getting a hold of that hair.  Nope, I would never, ever lose one of my many long hairs in my mouth, caught between my teeth, and fight with it just to get it unstuck from between my teeth.  Nope not me.  EEWWWWWW!!

And I did not miss the most perfect picture of the moon this past week at 6:45AM in the morning on the way to work just because I left my camera at home.  Nope, I never leave my house without my camera, and I never ever miss photo opportunities that present themselves to me at alarming frequencies.  I would never think to do that.

And I did not get the most perfect Christmas Tree this weekend, and it did not smell like a campfire, and my midMan was not laughing at me as we got it.  He was not laughing at the fact that I was all aglow with the joy of finding that one tree that spoke to me.  Nope he would never, ever, not in his lifetime or mine , ever laugh at me.  Nope, definitely not my midMan.  And then we did not get out all of the air freshners in our house hoping that the campfire smell would dissipate.  Nope, not us.

So hope on over and join in the fun.  We love to see what did not happen to each of you.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. I know what morning you are talking about where the moon was just awesome. I was on my way to pick Bill up from work, but like you I did not have my camera with me and the phone camera did not do it justice. It was an awesome sight. Loved your not me's!

    ReplyDelete