Monday, December 28, 2009



 
 

Here we go again.  Yeah!!  And now it's time for that weekly fun carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!'  Let's all join in and see what we got.  I'm sure we have a lot of those 'not me's' just stored up from Christmas.

Let's gooooooo..........

It was definitely not me who was really excited that my brother-in-law and his wife left Christmas early with her family and stopped by my house for a couple of hours on Christmas day.  Nope I would never cheer at the fact that they were mad at each other and decided to go home early.  Nope, I am not so selfish that I would then tell them that I was really glad that they came to visit me and my family.  Argument has since been forgotten and all is grand in their world.  But I sure was NOT excited, seriously, I was NOT excited, at all, to see them.

And it was for sure not me who had my tree undecorated, bare as the day it was born, out of the tree stand, out my front door, on the back of midMan's truck, out to the local landfill and back home by 10:15am Saturday morning.  And we were so not the first one's at our local landfill with a tree this year, and the landfill guy did not ask us in surprise, "Just your Christmas tree?' 
(He looked like Santa, too.  White beard and rosy cheeks.  Ask me if I wanted to die)  Nope, it was definitely not me who crouched down in the passenger seat hoping no one in the neighborhood would notice how fast my Christmas decorations came down. 

And it sure was not me who let out her breath in a great big whoosh, clapped my hands with joy, and proceeded to kick back and remember the wonderful Christmas that was just had by all.  Nope I would never ever enjoy Christmas and thank my Heavenly Father for all of the blessing that I and my family have received over the past year.  Nope, never, not me.

Love to All,

midRae 

1 comment:

  1. Well, as long as you didn't have your tree at the landfill on Christmas morning, I'd say you're A-OK. :)

    ReplyDelete