Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One Word Wednesday.....

So, as you can see there is no photo.  Let me give you a description of the photo that didn't get taken.


It snowed last night.  WoooHoooo, a White Christmas.  Out I went into the cold this morning to shovel the driveway and walk, along with the neighbors driveway and walk.  Here I am, 40-something years old, bundled up in my favorite work coat and Dayton's, my middle child and kindred spirit's,  gloves (I don't own any of my own).  Picture this........


Under all of the warm stuff, the coat and the gloves, I am dressed in my LEI light pajama bottoms, you know the kind you get at Wal-Mart that are thin, so that when you have night sweats you don't just melt and die, but warm enough that after the night sweats, when you start freezing, they will keep you from shivering right out of bed.  Then on my cute little toes I am wearing some knock off Uggs, bought at Payless Shoes, quite a few years ago.  My sister gave them to me when her daughter told her they were ugly.  I was thankful for them and snatched them right off of her feet.  I really shouldn't wear them anymore, but I love them and they are so comfy, just not too fashionable.  Then on the upper half I am wearing a cute, at least in my eyes, flannel pajama top I got at Wal-Mart.  Its red, goes down to just above my knees, so yes it was hanging out real pretty under my coat, and I have searched for a year for just this pajama top.  And on the cute morning head there is no beanie, but there is my stringy, yucky, night hair pulled back into a pony tail.


And the label for this wonderful word photo is............


'Winter Workout'

Luckily I decided not to get tailEnd out of bed to take the photo.  At least lucky for you.  This is not something you would like to see just before Christmas.  I am sure it would have ruined the whole season for you.  And good thing midMan was at work, he wouldn't have let me out of the house.

Love to All,

midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment