Monday, August 17, 2009

"not me" MONDAY

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Two weeks ago I did not go shopping at Ross and buy a really cute shirt, to wear to work when our parent company executives were visiting, that turned out to be a maternity shirt and then have to alter it to fit me correctly. Nope, definitely not me, I always check each and every item I purchase meticulously, always!

And I did not take tailEnd out to eat twice this past weekend to the same place and both of us ordered the same thing, twice. Nope I would never do that even if this place, 'The Pastry Pub', had been closed for months and had recently re-opened, and I really really like their food and midMan doesn't and midMan was out of town for the weekend and I got to choose where we would eat. Nope I definitely would not do that either.

And I am such a great gardener that I most definitely did not grow just 1, count them 1, zucchini, when the whole modern world is capable of growing hundreds on each one of their zucchini plants to feed the world. Nope, not me, The Worlds Greatest Gardener Ever, I definitely would not have that problem.

Love to All,

midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment