Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!!

I have been racking my brain all week for a chance to join 'not me Monday' and I am at a total loss. My brain just will not work and I swear (if I did swear) that my brain always works. It really does, my brain would definitely not take a vacation, nope not my brain. And my brain did not decide to stay on vacation ever since I got back from vacation. Nope, my brain is always on top of things, it would never abandon me in a time of need.

And I definitely did not laugh with my youngest child while in church yesterday. Nope we would never do that! And then we would never get a look of disapproval from midMan. Nope, midMan would never be embarrassed because people were looking at him.

And I have decided that I sure do have an exciting life, NOT!!! I would never bore the world with my decidedly, desperate, depressing week. Nope not me.

I love all of you guys and can't wait to join in the fun for 'Not Me Monday' and really read what an exciting life is really like, because I DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

Love to All,

midRae

1 comment:

  1. Rae Rae your blog is super cute and I love all your cute posts! I sure do miss ya! Life is crazy around here, Sorry I haven't been a better friend, Love ya

    ReplyDelete