Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a.........

But first I have to say, 'I MISS BLOGGING!!'  There I said!!  I can't stay away.  I felt like I was on my way to a funeral since I posted that I wasn't going to blog any more.
Boy that lasted less than a week, am I getting flaky in my old age or what?

Blogging has gotten into my blood and I love it.  I think, just like all of you, that blogging is an outlet, it's a way to say what is on our minds and to share what is in our hearts, along with all that is important to us.  I need blogging, or I like to think I need blogging, it's not like I will die tomorrow without it.  But I love it and I am here to stay.  I will just figure everything else out as I can.  Maybe I'll get tailEnd to start doing chores, as I hear tailEnd cry's out in pain behind me, my 3 boys have never really ever had chores.  They are hard workers but they also love their game time.  Anyways, I'm back and I'm loving it.  I missed you all and can't wait to share my boring life, remember Photography Class.  It was good, more later on that.


Now back to the main reason for this post.





I guess that's all our family knows how to make.  Out of 11 Grandkids, we have only two girls.  So starting out with the Great-Grandkids we are at:  Boys - 1,  Girls - 0.

I love me some boys.

Love to All,

midRae

3 comments:

  1. Congrats...and I can't wait to see what you have been up to in your photog class..Your grandpa tree is still my favorite. cheers. kare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations! That is wonderful. I, too can't wait for more on your photography class. And I just have say... I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK. I knew you couldn't stay away! I missed you though. Just remember that if things get a little overwhelming, don't feel bad if you don't have time to write a blog post every day. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. It's supposed to be fun and enjoyable and yes, an outlet. I really am glad you are back because I missed you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun! I'm so excited for you. Although secretly I was hoping for a girl so I could get her some cute headbands! Oh well, I don't know anything about boys, but your a pro!

    ReplyDelete