Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Priorities

It seems like this past month God has been putting the word 'Priority" in my face, under my nose, upside the head, and all over the place.  It has come to the point that I can no longer ignore Him, especially this week.  With my crazy PMS induced frustration, with me feeling like I am only giving 50% to those most important in my life, with life in general, and with God trying His hardest to get my attention, I have decided that I need to Prioritize my life.

My life is probably no crazier than anyone else's, but when you start having vent sessions, that seem to happen more often than they used too, I ask you "What do you do?'  When your Heavenly Father is jabbing you upside the head, 'What do you do?'  When life just all of a sudden seems like too much, 'What do you do?'  When you start questioning your happiness, 'What do you do?'  When some days all you look for is recognition, 'What do you do?'

What should I do?  What should I do?

After much soul searching and tears, I figured out what I should do.  Prioritize!!!  Step back!!!  Reassess!!!  Serve others!!!  I need to sit down and figure out what is best for my family. 

With a heart heavy and sad, I have decided to pretty much give up blogging, along with a few other things.  I really love blogging and find it a good outlet, but there is so much more in my life right now that needs me.  I will still be checking up on all of you, so please don't you all take a break like I am.  Some days you guys are all that can make me smile.  I may surprise the blogging world with a post now and then, I do have a grandbaby on the way remember and will love to share, but overall please don't expect much.

I shall miss the blogging, but sometimes you just have to listen and obey.

Love to All,

midRae 

4 comments:

  1. I admire your willingness to listen to promptings, and though I'll miss hearing from you as often, I'm glad to think that you'll be more relaxed, right? Maybe? :) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A have enjoyed your blogs and thanks for letting us know that you'll be in and out, and the why behind it. Can't wait to meet your grandbaby.
    Until then, Cheers...kare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I am going to miss you. We have become really good friends through blogging. But I understand. Why do we have to put so much pressure on ourselves? You do what you have to do and I will look forward to seeing a post from you now and then and I will look forward to seeing and hearing all about that grandbaby. Good Luck! HUGZ N STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is tough like that. I'm just back from a break. But I can never stay away too long. I've found I've become better and better abotu prioritizing, but still have MUCH to learn.

    Good luck with all you must do in life!

    ReplyDelete