Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Re-post for a Friend

Hey All,

Below see a post from a great lady. Check out her blog....................she ROCKS!!!!!!

I am still trying to see how things work in this blog world, so please put up with changes and come back and check me out. See if I ever can figure it out on my own without calling my oldest son, DION. I know he is hoping I can do this. He gets a little tired of mom calling a begging for help. But in my mind that's what he gets for being so good with all things computer. I hope to eventually add pictures. Whoooo Hooooo!!!! (added note Middle son helped add the picture of my family below) Anyway, love to all and check back soon.

midRae

P.S. Things to Remember.........Quick one tonite. When my boys were younger, and went to bed before I did (old lady world now), I would give them each a kiss after they fell asleep, and whisper in their ear, 'Mama loves you.' If I missed doing this I feared that they would not know how much I love and cherish them. It is still so important to me that as they leave each day, or each time I talk with them on the phone, I have to let them know that I love them. Same for my husband. I know, I know, I am crazy.
But crazy in love with my family.


My Family (bad camera)

THE POST!!!!!!!


Thursday, February 26, 2009



http://billyshercarpenter.blogspot.com/

Give Away! Let it be your Lucky Day!
I saw this on my Sister In Law, Tiffany's, blog and just had to do it. The first 3 people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you. I am so excited because I love to make things and I love giving gifts.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. What I create will be just for you.3. It'll be done this year.4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin!! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!! I promise it will be something good!Good Luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment