Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPRING


I miss SPRING!!!
It snowed again last night AND I decided that I needed an image in my head that reminded me that SPRING is on it's way. I took this picture two weeks ago west of my house. My DTM, husband, and I were trying to sneek up on some deer, apparently we are not to good at that. Never saw the deer but I did get to see that SPRING is close at hand. We just need to hold on. Camping is closer than I thought. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ya!!!!
midRae
PS....Things to remember...............Camping has always been a great joy to our family. From the time we first married to this day we have always loved the peace and solitude of the mountains. We took all three of our boys camping before they were 6 months old. We love the time that we get to spend together and the many hikes were we find treasures. The last time we were all able to go we managed to call a herd of cows into our camp. Our little dog ZOE decided that she would chase them away. No such luck on her part, they took no notice of her. But was that a blast!!! Camping......as close to Heaven as we can get as a family on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. I love your background. I am so excited for Spring. I am ready. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete