Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wild Flowers

Who would have thought that in the process of stopping on the side of the road, for some much needed personal time, you would get smack dab in the middle of..............Wild Flowers?









Red ones..........














Really Ravishing Red ones..........










Pulsing Purple ones...........



Youthfully Young Yellow ones.............

And Optimistic Orange ones.........









I love Spring.


Love Always,


midRae

Things to Remember.........You know all through out my life I have loved flowers. Not so much the digging and planting them each year, I really hate to get dirt under my fingernails. I just hate it. I leave all of the playing in the dirt to by midMan and the boys. I am no girly girl by any means but I just can't handle the dirt. Getting back to the flowers though I just wanted the world to know how much I do love flowers. Especially those that grow naturally and come back every year, no matter what. I can't wait until the Sunflowers start bursting out all over. I can just bet that you will see a lot of those on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos--I love flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rae, thank-you for sharing those incredible pictures! I feel like I saw them in person!

    Oh, man, this won't let me put in a different i.d. than I use on my own blog...Sorry, this is Susie Weekes, otherwise known as "Mommy".

    ReplyDelete