Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My midMan


I would like to introduce the www to my husband midMan, who has been the love of my life for 26 1/2 years. We met when I was a senior in high school and were married 10 months later.

We started our family soon after and have never looked back. We have not always had the perfect life, but as I look back, I know in my heart that I would never want to spend my life with anybody but my midMan.

As you can tell, he hates to have his picture taken and is so very shy. It took me, going to his Grandma's house and asking him if we were going to date or not, to get us together.

He loves the outdoors and would spend every waking moment in the mountains if he could. We love to camp together and we love spending our weekends with each other, taking rides and taking pictures. We are each others best friends. If the 3 boys want to join us that's OK too.

He loves to shop and spend money. He loves his big new bed. He loves his little baby Bella. He loves his 4-wheeler. He loves his big Dodge flatbed. He loves his camp trailer. He loves sunny warm days. He forgets all of my birthdays. He is also spoiled rotten. And he loves me, even though I drive him completely nuts quite often.

My midMan is so very awesome and I love him so very much. I thank God everyday for placing midMan in my life.

Love to all,

midRae

Things to remember..............our first date. I can not believe that midMan came back for more. Maybe I will share the story some other time. Just know that we are together and bad first impressions can be overcome.




3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. HE sounds like a WONDERFUL husband. Lucky Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great. Thanks for sharing. It was fun for the girls at girl's camp last year to get to know him a little. Ang had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae!! It's me, Rae!!! ;) DeVault. From the ward in Cedar. I FOUND you! :)

    ReplyDelete