Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LIFE!!!

I have to say that getting a blog started and then staying with is a little hard and sometimes very overwhelming. I tend to get caught up in other things and miss a few of the things that I would like to do.

Lately I have been following a blog that has touched my heart and reaffirmed my belief in God and his purpose for each of us. Find the blog here. Mckmama is so amazing in her faith and belief that God will take care of all.

I have also been following this blog. I had a cousin who lived with CF. She lost her battle when she was 25. That would have been 7 years ago. Her name was Melissa Millett. I love that girl and still miss her today. She lived her life the best she could and I am sure she had no regrets.

We have also been dealing with hot water heater issues, water pressure regulator issues, and a great trip to Salina, UT. The water heater is working hard and giving us nothing but pleasure. The pressure regulator was a little surprise. And I have to add a great big hurrah to Davis Heating & Air, located here is Cedar City, for a great job well done. They saved our lives, literally!!!

As for the trip this past weekend to Salina, it was great times with family. Lots of laughs and lots of great food, especially the 7UP Cake. I could have eaten the whole thing myself. We missed having DTM3 with us but hopefully next time. The guys got to go riding their 4wheelers and us girls got to have a great visit. The kids had fun finding old bottles and we realized how blind our 1 year old puppy Bella really is. But as I said fun was had by all. Even with the rain.

Hope all is great in your world.

LOVE TO ALL.

midRae

Things to remember...........I thought I would share a little bit of my history with Melissa. During the summer after 6th grade Melissa's mom, my cousin Debbie, asked me to come to Cedar City, I lived in Milford, and baby sit for her during the summer. I thought cool. I could earn some money and buy my own school clothes. I got over here and had a great time. But after a month I started getting really sick. I would throw up every night and lost about 20 pounds in two weeks. So I had to go home. They admitted me into the Milford hospital and could find nothing wrong with me. I can remember them reading someones pregnancy test and then old Dr. Symond turning to me and say no that wasn't my test so not to worry. I stayed in the hospital for a few days and seemed to be getting better. I was sent home and ended up back in the hospital a couple days later still sick. In the end they figured that I was just really homesick. I really enjoyed my time with Melissa but I guess I missed my Mommy and Daddy more.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that everything is ok with the water issues etc. SOunds like a fun trip to Salina. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete