Monday, April 26, 2010

midSons Car

Guess what all?  Last week was my birthday and it was a really great day.  Lot's of cards, love and well wishes from all those that matter the most.  I was even gifted with 'The Blind Side.'  Now I just need to find time to watch it. 

What I did find time to do on my birthday was to take some really amazing photo's of my midSons really cool, and really fast, and really scary fast car.  He was laughing so hard at me as we drove around.  As his turbo would such in air I was suching in air and chair, I kid you not, I almost hyperventilated.  Fast cars and midRae are not happy when put together.  And please let's not talk about the fact that he also goes 'Drifting' with his car.  Too much scary for this momma.

NICE!!

He won a contest and a picture of his car will be gracing the pages of a drifting calandar.  Pretty cool!  He has worked so hard on this car, rebuilding the engine from the block, and he just loves it.  I'm pretty proud of him.  What talent he has when you realize that he has never been to school to learn any of this mechanical stuff, laymom's terms, and he even rewired the whole car.  Amazed!  Really, really amazing.  Raw Talent!


SUPER NICE!!!

So yes, mom, gets to take the photo for the calandar, and the oldest son did a little editing, I feel pretty honored.  I will actually have a photo in print.  The world may not know that it was my photo, well our photo, but who cares, they will know it was midSons car though.  Isn't it nice?!


REALLY SUPER NICE!!!

What a blessing this middle child of mine has been.  Actually I have been so very blessed with the amazing family and friends that are a part of my life.  I could not ask for more.  So yup, I had a really great birthday. 

Love to All,

midRae

No comments:

Post a Comment